Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they govern the usage of our website (www.koretransformation.com) and the sale of any goods & services on the website and directly from Kore Transformation. Please print these terms and conditions and keep a copy for your reference. They do not affect your statutory rights. By using our web site or purchasing any of our goods and services you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below. We’re continually seeking to improve our services, and we reserve the right, at our discretion, to make changes to any part of the website, and to our general terms and conditions, at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the website.
The terms “us” and “we” refer to Kore Transformation. The term “you” refers to the user of the website/customer.
1) Rights: all rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at the Site are owned by us. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms & Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
2) Pricing: We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time without prior notice. Orders are fulfilled on the understanding that prices charged are those current at the date of order.
3) In the event of any dispute, any contract between the customer and Kore Transformation shall be governed by Scottish Law and you agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
4) Acceptance by the customer of goods and services from Kore Transformation implies acceptance of these general Terms and Conditions unless variation is expressly agreed to in writing by Kore Transformation.
5) Provision of website service: The website is owned and operated by Kore Transformation registered at 14 Broadgait Court, Gullane, East Lothian, EH32 2DL. Kore Transformation will be the contracting party for any order that you place.
6) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
8) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9) Product Details, Prices & Promotions: We take great care to present the products on our website as accurately as possible, however, although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We are not obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
10) We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and specifications of products on the website at our discretion at any time before we accept your order. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the website at any time.
11) Ordering: Once you’ve placed an order with us, we’ll send you an acknowledgement email with your order number, and details of the goods you have ordered. At this stage, your order is still subject to acceptance by us. Although we don’t have to accept your order, we would do normally where:
a. You are over 18
b. The product(s) you want to buy are available
c. The product price is correct
d. Your credit/debit card has been authorised
12) Your order will be accepted once you have paid for it in full, and it has been sent out by us, and at this stage, a binding contract exists between us. We will send you an email confirming that your order has been dispatched to you, unless we’ve been unable to accept your order.
13) Payments: Our card payments are processed by Shopify. You can only use a credit/debit card that is registered in your name. All orders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer, and by our card payment processor. If your card issuer does not authorise payment, we cannot accept your order and we cannot be responsible for any delay or non-delivery. If this happens, you should contact your card issuer. Unfortunately, we are not responsible for any charges imposed by your card issuer or bank as a result of your order. You can view the privacy and fraud prevention measures taken by Shopify here. Shopify is certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant service provider, which is the highest level of compliance available, and their platform is audited annually by a third-party qualified security assessor.
14) Limited Warranties: We will do our best to ensure the website is up and running at all times. However, because of the number of sources we get our content from, and the nature of the internet itself, we cannot offer any warranties. In particular, you shouldn’t take the accuracy of information on the website for granted. We cannot warranty that our website is free from infection by virus or malicious activity, and so you should always ensure your anti-virus software is up to date. We do warrant that the products we dispatch to you are a true match to the product description on the website.
15) Limitation of Liability: In respect of the content that is available on the website, we will use our reasonable endeavours to resolve faults. You agree that we will not be liable for any losses (other than damages for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence) you may incur as a result of your use or non-use of that content or any of our products and services. This includes any computer virus transmitted by our website or any third parties you may link to from our site. Except as may be implied by law where you are dealing as a Consumer, our total liability to you for all losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, including under these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract, delict (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall be limited to the total Price paid by you for the goods or services provided to you and we shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. Using any of our products, services or website is entirely at your own risk.